> STEP 1.... simply select and register for the service you want to help you win a Green Card
> STEP 2....an assigned case specialist will contact you by email to explain the process, and gather the required application information
> STEP 3.... we enter a correct application for you at lottery filing opening, and you get an official confirmation receipt and tracking details
* You get personal support and professional assistance throughout every step of the process
Our Company and site is NOT affiliated with the US Government in any way. No service, including ours, can guarantee an applicant will win, or increase their chances (it is a random selected lottery, of correctly filed applications). We provide a preparation and submission service that requires a fee
to be paid for one of our specialists time to perform the services that we provide to help you make sure your application is correctly prepared, and correctly filed.
The main benefits of using our services include:
1. We professionally review all elements of your registration before it is submitted to the US Government and correct any required information
2. We prepare, submit, and make sure that your application registration does Not contain any errors, mistakes, omissions, or incorrect information
3. We manage the whole registration process for you, including: data collection, photo preparation, registration submission, and results tracking
Why choose us to help you ?
1. There are many sites located in other Countries around the world that are notorious for scamming people in the Green Card lottery. They are not located in the United States, and therefore they are not under the U.S. Governments jurisdiction.
2. We are a registered
United States Corporation in good standing for 14 years. We are within the U.S. Governments jurisdiction. We do have to adhere to all pertaining U.S. laws. You get safety and security knowing that the service you pay for will be provided exactly as advertised, and that you will NOT get scammed by another site who is outside U.S. jurisdiction.
3. We have been helping Foreign nationals for fourteen years and our mission is to make sure we help as many people as possible get the opportunity they deserve to live and work in America